New COVID-19 Protocols
Thank you for choosing to book a treatment with us. We look forward to seeing you soon. Below you will find with an overview of efforts we’ve put in place to welcome you back to our spa safely and comfortably as we navigate through the COVID-19 reopening process. Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
$5 COVID fee on every visit per person – to assist us with the cost of our extra supplies and extra sanitation times
We want to be sure you are aware of all of our changes and requirements to make our space the safest it can be.
- Service providers will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
- No cash payment transactions onsite – please arrange prior if needing to pay with cash. All payments will be collected via credit, debit, or gift cards.
To keep our guests and team safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness or have been out of the country in the past 2 weeks.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Sanitize hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
- Please bring and wear a mask at all times during your appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment – the door will be locked – your service provider will come out a few minutes prior to your appointment – please feel free to wait outside on the benches
- At this time, we will not be shaking hands or hugging as we love to do – but air hugs and warm greetings are welcome and encouraged
- We have gone paperless – you will now receive any forms by email or text – please ensure these are 100% complete prior to arriving
- We are requiring all guests to complete our full guest intake form on their first appointment back
- You will receive a COVID health check form that needs to be completed the day of your appointment
- Please bring your own drink and reading materials and when possible please use the washroom prior to arriving
- We are asking at this time that you come solo to your appointment as we have no extra waiting area for spouses, kids, etc.
- If you are wanting to purchase any products to pick up at your appointment – please order 48 hours prior – awakenfor.health for all your product needs; we will have minimum product inventory onsite
- We have moved to offsite guest services for all of your booking needs – so please be aware that you cannot reach the spa directly when you call
- All-access into the spa is by appointment only