Join Our Team
Together at Mountain Waters Spa and Wellness
We are a busy, caring team of multidiscipline professionals and we take our trades seriously.
We love to work four 8-hour work shifts every week, with a variety of daytime, evening, and weekend shifts and we aren’t afraid to do more when the team needs us. 95% of what we do is therapeutic treatments and holistic organic beauty treatments, this means no gel or acrylic nails, lash extensions, or medi spa treatments.
We love attending classes, bringing in educators, are dedicated to continuing education, and believe in earning our growth together. WE take care of OUR guests, WE don’t have an “I, me, mine” attitude. WE think about “our, us, we”.
We value green, environmentally conscious service and business practices. We believe in providing mind, body, and soul with the nourishment it needs to be healthy without chemicals or synthetic means.
If your desire is to be the very best at what you do, if you don’t shy away from being challenged each and every day to be your very best, and this sounds like a team you would love to be a part of, then let’s get together.
Let’s get started today and begin to get to know one another, shall we? We look forward to meeting you, contact us at email@example.com
These are our current positions within our team of professionals. We are always looking for our next perfect fit, so do not hesitate to contact us. Even if we currently do not have a position open, we love to be in touch to see how the right people can fit into our team
- Spa Star Therapist (Esthetician)
- Ninja Needle Acupuncturist
- Workflow Guru (Executive Assistant)
- Creative Barista/Food Prep Extraordinaire (Barista)
- Happiness Hero (Guest Service Representative)
- Retail Educator Rockstar (Retail Rep)
- Captain of Multitasking (Virtual Assistant)
- Ambassador of Buzz (Communications/Marketing)
- Massage Therapist (BC Registered and non-Registered)
- Fill out the application form
- Create a cover letter or video answering the following questions:
- Tell us how you will fit in THIS job specifically. We know what’s a fit for us and want to know if this is a fit for YOU. We will NOT be calling you to clarify whether or not you’re a fit. SELL US on why we would be lucky to have you on the team.
- Tell us your precise compensation requirements. (Note: Be strategic here. If you pick a number in the range we have in mind, and everything else in your application looks good, we will interview you. If you shoot too high and pick a number outside of our range (when you would have been happy with a lower number), we won’t get the chance to talk, even if the rest of your application is perfect. And if you don’t provide a number at all, we will completely dismiss your application. We do not provide the range in advance. We want to hear what the lowest number is that would make the job a hell yes for you if all other conditions were met.)
- After you submit your application, THEN email your video or cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the secret subject line – Gratitude. We can’t wait to meet you!
Help us Recruit
If you help us to recruit our next team member and after their with our team for 3 months you will receive $200 in any spa products (we ship) or services.