- Eat vegetables at every meal, ideally half of your plate.
- Eat enough protein to support your body and lifestyle – ask if you’re not sure what that amounts to.
- Cut the sugar intake.
- Take supplements to support your diet – ask if you’re not sure which are best for you.
- Exercise, not just now in a panic, but consistently small efforts each day to strengthen you long term.
- Turn off the technology and prioritize sleep.
- Go outside into nature, daily!
- Laugh, play, meditate, and do energy work to detox from all the negativity around you.
- And yes please, wash your hands (you weren’t?)
Immunity is not created in a day. It’s grown in daily choices and habits. Start today with 1 positive change.
Let’s keep our town healthy together.